Thursday 8 September 2016

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Motorcycle Safety Gear


We all know you can die on a motorcycle-we hear it continuously from the people who don’t ride. What people fail to understand is the intimate relationship a rider develops between their motorcycle, and how their gear choice is the most important decision a rider makes. No one is going to listen to the guy talking bull, however if he shows he is genuinely concerned the biker will make the right decision.

I’ve ridden a mini bike here and there, and there may have been incidents where I’ve ridden it in my PJ’s to get my sister to school a few blocks away. But when I hit the road, I pile myself with safety equipment. I’ve learned from my years of experience that I can obtain good looking and functional motorcycle safety gear that is comfortable and affordable. Before that I had been riding in a regular ol’ leather jacket, my rubber timberlands, my leather gloves for the snow, and believe it or not just…… my plain old jeans. Oh yes. You know why? Because I didn’t know any better, and I sure as hell didn’t know I could buy gear that was actually what it was made for. After I bought a bike I knew I had to have full face coverage- I knew for a fact that I didn’t want to damage my beautifully sculptured face, and I had crashed enough times on my bicycle as a kid to know I should wear something generally injury resistant. But like I said, I had no idea the range of spectacular riding gear that was available, and no way of acquiring it even if I did.

I recommended that you should buy safety gear from genuine vendors. If you’re go’nna buy a motorcycle jacket, then be ready to pay the price for a fine piece of equipment because if it’s not fit to protect then why buy it?

Leather vests are important too, make sure to always have a vest on or perhaps an armor leather jacket. You could also purchase a motorcycle rain suit because we don’t want you getting a cold now, do we?

Another thing you should consider is the importance of safety rules and techniques before going out to ride any bike. Riding safely should be accompanied by leather gloves and boots. These minor gears can help even the tiniest bit if god forbid, you ever get in an accident .

These things are essential for both new and old riders, especially new people. You must stick to the use of these gears because it’s very risky to go out and come back without injuries. A minimum standard should also be maintained in terms of quality, so that only good products are used. Choose your products according to ratings on an equipment. Also ensure that your products are tough enough to endure any kind of accident or injury. Depending on how the weather is, how the roads are and you’re riding momentum; wear your accessories accordingly.

don't compromise, unless of course if you want to die (which probably none of us do…. hopefully) remember your life is very precious, it can get out of hand in seconds. Buy these gears and why not take me on a ride too?

No comments:

Post a Comment